Monday, August 9, 2010

"It doesn't hurt me" (Mne ne bol'no)


I was watching the movie with my favorite actors Renata Litvinova and Dmitriy Dyuzhev. They are amazing, as usual. The film is from 2006, but I haven't watched it before. Yesterday, clicking the channels, looking for something interesting I stopped on the movie where read-headed Renata, with a haycock on her head was seducing this young boy. I decided to watch. I can't miss any movies with her. Then, I saw Dima Dyuzhev and realized that this movie is just perfect for the Sunday afternoon. In the Sochi Open Russian Film Festival this movie got two awards: best actress - Renata Litvinova and best actor (unfortunately not Dyuzhev), but that young seduced boy Aleksandr Yatsenko. The director of the movie Aleksey Balabanov was nominated with a Grand Prize of the festival.

I advise you to watch this deep romantic drama. It touches you all the way through your heart.
Events are unfolding in St.Petersburg and you feel how the atmosphere of the city intertwines with the characters of the movie. The city and the actors have this dash of mystery, depression, disappointment and it attracts so much.

Personally, I loved it a lot! It's a good movie to watch, to analyze the details of a tough Russian fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment