Thursday, January 13, 2011

Janusz Leon Wisniewski



The famous Polish writer visited the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, and presented his new book. He also participated in an autograph session and, of course, answered some questions from the readers. Janusz admitted that literature became his mistress after a divorce that occurred in his life, and then on the question who is then his wife responds: "a science." 


"I'm in Kiev for the second time. You have a beautiful architecture, beautiful people and beautiful women." - Praising everything and surprising everyone with his knowledge of Russian language, along with native Polish, German and English. 

According to Wisniewski, the literature, his "lover" came into his life in adulthood, at age 44. In 1997 I was very sad because of my personal life and wanted to go to a therapist, but it was cheaper to write books at that moment I thought it would be better if I talked to MYSELF." - Said the writer. Janusz drew attention to the fact that he never wanted to publish his writings, but one day he had drunk too much wine and sent his first book "Loneliness in the net" for a literary critic online. In the morning he was already regretting about doing this. All books by the author, according to his definition are about love."I'm interested in love with different points of view. It is worth living just for the love." - said the Polish romantic.

The process of writing is different for everyone."I always listen to the music when I write and I always drink wine. I write at night, at dawn, never write by hand, but on the computer. Sometimes I read Sergey Yesenin (Russian poet of the twentieth century), his poems are so sad. Sometimes I listen t Leonard Cohen (Canadian poet and singer)" - says Leon. 
Janusz is convinced that happy people cannot write books, writing requests sadness. "Happy people do not write books, they are so busy with his own happiness. It's boring to write about happiness." - Concluded the writer. He also confessed that he doesn't write for the readers, but for himself only. "It's very selfish, but true" - smiles the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment